[tweetmeme source=”khanderao” only_single=false]
While monitoring access related to various campaigns of events related to Tech professionals in the Bay Area, I see following typical usage:
1. Highest usage is around lunch hour . May be many tech professionals read events and news during over lunch.
2. Third ( I will talk about the second at the end of the post) highest usage is around morning 8-9 which is logical. Its warming up before the actual work.
3. During the morning hours these access is least. This seems to be most productive time from the work point of view.
5. I am surprised not to see another peak around the time when the professionals leave the office. May be they just want to leave as soon as work is done or they already get delayed in work and would like to beat the traffic (which is impossible in the bay area)
6. The most interesting fact is the second highest access is around mid-night. Is it due to some bots accessing the site or the tech professionals in the bay area work till mid night and then read the news / event updates just before hitting the bed?